Thursday, December 4, 2008

Grandma???

While we were in Utah we got some yummy homemade Strawberry and Rasberry Jams and brought some home. This morning Trevan and I made some rolls for us to be able to enjoy the jam. I was getting the Rasberry Jam out of the freezer when Trevan asks:
"Is that the stuff that Gavyn's mom made?" (meaning Aunt Laura)
Me: "No, this is what Grandma made."
Trevan: "Oh, I love her."
Me: "Me too."
Trevan: "Is she going to come to our house?"
Me: "Yes, next year when they get off their mission."
Trevan: "Does she have any kids?"
Me: "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"


Trevan and Grandma Jacklin on the BIG RED BUS TOUR in Paris.

3 comments:

The Mortensens said...

That's hilarious!!!

Garner Family said...

Aren't kids so funny! Linday, can you email me your address so I can send a christmas card? How are things in Montana? Cold and snowy probably. Hope all is well, tell George I said Hi!
shannygirl79@hotmail.com

Julie said...

This makes me miss your mom.